- CSM Home
- Office of the Dean
- CSM Advisory Council
- CSM Departments
- CSM GPC
- Upcoming Events and Deadlines
- SuperSTEM Saturday
- News & Publications
- Student Resources
- Faculty & Staff Resources
- W.M. Keck Center for Molecular Structure
- Graduate Students
- Instructional Student Assistant
- Tenure-line Faculty
Graduate Programs offer two types of part-time employment opportunities to currently enrolled or admitted CSUSM graduate students:
1) Graduate Assistants - employment in fields related to their advance study;
2) Teaching Associates - practical teaching experience in fields related to their advance study.
Positions will remain open until filled.
Interested students should send a curriculum vitae and letter describing their qualifications, scheduling constraints and preferences, and information on how they can be reached to the respective department chair of interest. Successful candidates will be notified by the department chair via email/phone.