- Dean of Students Home
- Dean of Students Directory
- Student Affairs Home
- Civility Home
- Student Outreach And Referral (SOAR) Home
- Student Development Services
- Student Resources
- Faculty & Staff Resources
- Student Conduct
- University Hazing Education Team
- Alcohol Tobacco and Other Drugs
- Did you know...
- Social Host Information
- Policies and Procedures
- Discrimination, Harassment & Retaliation Resources for Students
- Additional Links
Did you know...
63.6% of CSUSM Students used alcohol within a 30-day period, versus 94.9% perceived.
14.5% of students used cigarettes within a 30-day period, versus 87.9% perceived.
14.6% of students used marijuana within a 30-day period, versus 85.7% perceived.
16.7% of CSUSM students had unprotected sex under the influence of alcohol within a 12-month period.
64.4% of students do cardio or aerobic exercise for at least 30 minutes 1-4 days per week.
45.6% of CSUSM students have felt overwhelming anxiety within a 12-month period.
43.9% of students have found finances to be traumatic or very difficult to handle.