- Dean of Students Home
- Cougar Care Network
- Care (Student Support)
- Student Outreach And Referral (SOAR) Home
- Orientation & New Student Programs
- Student Conduct
- Student Resources
- Faculty & Staff Resources
- Student Academic Dishonesty and Disciplinary Sanctions
- Reporting Academic Dishonesty
- FAQ about Reporting Conduct Violations
- Academic Dishonesty Form
- Syllabus Suggestions
- Academic Dishonesty Definitions
- Preventing & Confronting Cheating
- Student Referral Form
- Disruptive Behavior and Classroom Management
- Additional Links
- Alcohol Tobacco and Other Drugs
- Civility Home
- Student Development Services
- Student Response Team
- Policies and Procedures
- Discrimination, Harassment & Retaliation Resources for Students
Reporting Academic Dishonesty Form
In addition to this form, please email all supporting documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Copies or Originals of the Assignment(s):
- Please highlight the areas of alleged academic dishonesty on the student's assignment and provide the source of dishonesty (e.g. website or other student's assignment).
- If multiple sections of alleged dishonesty exist, please match the assignment and source of dishonesty with corresponding numbers.
If you would prefer to complete this form in a Word document and submit it via email, please call our office at (760) 750-4935, or email us at email@example.com.
More information is available from the Office of the Dean of Students at (760) 750-4935, Jennie Ruiz (firstname.lastname@example.org), or Dilcie Perez (email@example.com). Please don't hesitate to ask any questions or to seek advice in pursuing an incident.