- Dean of Students Home
- Dean of Students Directory
- Student Affairs Home
- Civility Home
- Student Outreach And Referral (SOAR) Home
- Student Development Services
- Student Resources
- Faculty & Staff Resources
- Student Conduct
- University Hazing Education Team
- Alcohol Tobacco and Other Drugs
- Policies and Procedures
- Discrimination, Harassment & Retaliation Resources for Students
- Additional Links
- Associated Students Inc.
- Complete Semester Withdrawal
- First Year Programs
- How to Deal with Identity Theft
- Kellogg Library
New Online Resource for Students, Staff and Faculty: Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence Prevention
The Gender Equity Center launched a new website to address sexual assault and domestic violence prevention and intervention. The url is http://www.csusm.edu/sadv.
This website will be an important new resource for students who are impacted by or need information on sexual assault or relationship abuse. Students will now easily be able to access information on where to get help, signs of abuse, campus support offices, CSUSM prevention initiatives, and more.
Staff and faculty will also find the website a useful resource when supporting students. The site includes "Staff and Faculty Guides for Supporting Victims" of both sexual assault and relationship abuse. Staff and faculty are encouraged to become familiar with the website to share with students, as well as to take advantage of the prevention programs that the Gender Equity Center and other campus departments have to offer.