Commonly Requested Forms/Information

Executive Council Information/Reports

General Information

Travel Forms

  • Helpful Hints - For completing travel claims
  • Request for Travel Approval - Must be printed on GREEN paper and completed in advance of the trip.
  • Travel Expense Claim(CSUSM 262) - Form used to submit for reimbursement of travel expenses
  • Tax Exempt Form - For in-state travel only - Exempts employees from paying local/state hotel taxes - Bring this form with you on your trip. Present to the hotel when registering.