- College of Education, Health and Human Services
- School of Education (SoE)
- About the SoE
- Students: New & Continuing
- Programs Offered
- Middle Level Credential
- Multiple Subject Credential
- Single Subject Credential
- Special Education Credential
- Special Education Add-On Credential
- MA - Communicative Sciences & Disorders
- MA - Educational Administration Option
- MA - General Option
- MA - Literacy Education
- MA - Special Education Option
- Ed.D. - Educational Leadership
Global Teacher Studies and Preparation:
International Baccalaureate Primary and Middle Years Programme
The CSUSM School of Education, in collaboration with Extended Learning, is proud to offer the Global Teacher Studies and Preparation: International Baccalaureate Primary and Middle Years Programme.
In response to the overarching need to bring an international perspective and deeper understanding of people and their cultures to the classroom, CSUSM now offers courses of study recognized by the International Baccalaureate. These courses develop teachers’ understanding of the principles and practices associated with the IB Primary Years and Middle Years Programmes. Students who successfully complete one of these courses of study are eligible to apply and register for the level 1 IB teacher award. The program prepares local teachers (K-10) to serve in schools that implement the IB curriculum.
Spring 2012 Registration is now available.
For additional information and/or to register visit Extended Learning.