- College of Education, Health and Human Services
- School of Education (SoE)
- About the SoE
- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- Educator Preparation Provider (EPP) Assessment Data
- Outreach/ Partnerships
- Programs Offered
- Middle Level Credential
- Multiple Subject Credential
- Single Subject Credential
- Special Education Credential
- Special Education Add-On Credential
- MA - Educational Administration Option
- MA - General Option
- MA - Literacy Education
- MA - Special Education Option
- Ed.D. - Educational Leadership
Global Teacher Studies and Preparation:
International Baccalaureate Primary and Middle Years Program
The CSUSM School of Education, in collaboration with Extended Learning, is proud to offer the Global Teacher Studies and Preparation: International Baccalaureate Primary and Middle Years Program.
In response to the overarching need to bring San Diego students an international perspective and deeper understanding of people and their cultures to the classroom, CSUSM now offers courses of study recognized by the International Baccalaureate Organization. These courses develop teachers’ understanding of the principles and practices associated with the IB Primary Years and Middle Years Programs. Candidates who successfully complete one of these courses of study are eligible to apply and rearn the IB Certificate in Teaching and Learning. The program prepares San Diego area teachers (K-10) to serve in schools that implement the IB curriculum.
Registration for the new fully online IB Certificate in Teaching and Learning program is now available.
For additional information and/or to register visit Extended Learning.