- Extended Learning - Home
- Information Request Form
- About Us
- Advanced Spanish for Medical Personnel
- American Language & Culture Institute
- Calendar of Classes & Events
- Certificate Programs
- Courses & Certificates
- Credit Courses
- CSUSM at Temecula
- Degree Programs
- Electronic Music Summer Workshops
- Global Education
- Palliative Care
- Online Programs
- Open University
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI)
- Register Now
- Teacher Education
CSUSM at Temecula to Hold a Public Open House Event
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE (Download Release - PDF)
February 14, 2011
What: Free, public Open House event.
When: Saturday, March 5, 2011 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 pm.
Where: CSUSM at Temecula, 43890 Margarita Road
Why: To provide those who work and/or live in Southwest Riverside with: information regarding the degree, certificate and personal enrichment programs offered at the new Temecula campus; tours of the new campus facility; opportunities to speak with Academic Advisors; refreshments, and more.
California State University San Marcos (CSUSM) at Temecula is holding a free, public Open House event to give interested parties tours of the new campus and information about the degree, professional certificate and personal enrichment programs offered at CSUSM at Temecula. The event will take place from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. on Saturday, March 5.
At the Open House, event attendees will also be able to meet Crash the Cougar (the University’s mascot) and enjoy refreshments. In addition, local radio stations will be conducting live remote broadcasts onsite.
CSUSM at Temecula is located at 43890 Margarita Road, Temecula, CA 92592.
Currently, CSUSM at Temecula offers the following degree programs:
• Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
• Master of Business Administration
• Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology, Health Science Option
• Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing
• Registered Nurse to Bachelor of Science in Nursing
• Registered Nurse to Master of Science in Nursing
• Master of Science in Nursing
Also offered at the Temecula campus are the Meeting & Event Planning Certificate Program, and the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute, a personal enrichment program designed for adults 50 years and better.
For more information about the CSUSM Temecula campus or specific programs offered at the campus, please visit www.csusm.edu/temecula or call 951-676-9254.