Planning Non Profit Events
This course will specialize in planning successful events for non-profit organizations. Special Events are not only a great way to raise funds but also awareness and community support. Whether you are a nonprofit professional or a passionate volunteer, this educational program will teach you the tried and true ways to pull all the pieces together for your next fundraising event including methods of fundraising methods will include; sponsorship development, In-kind donations for food and venue, silent and live auctions, additional fundraising event vehicles and more, This course will specialize in planning successful events for non-profit organizations. Students will explore non-profit breakfast events, black tie galas, festivals, auctions, golf tournaments and other sporting events, partner events, fashion shows, concerts and soirees.
- Identify different types of special and non-profit events.
- Develop an event plan.
- List the nine essential steps in non-profit event planning.
- Create an event budget that includes fundraising projections.
- Manage the myriad of details involved in special event planning.
- Identify and plan for possible risks.
- Produce an event evaluation plan