Creating effective systems that provide the information necessary to manage employee performance is more critical than ever. You will learn strategies and methods for evaluating performance and diagnosing performance problems, interpersonal skills and competencies for improving communication with employees, and coaching and counseling techniques that make performance interventions more effective.
- View performance management as a systematic process
- Link individual performance to organizational goals and objective
- Effectively design performance appraisal tools
- Enhance coaching skills to make performance interventions more effective
- Handle terminations and disciplinary actions with confidence