Human Resources' Role in Today's Workplace
This foundation course provides you with an overview of the human resource function and the key roles and responsibilities for helping an organization become an industry "employer of choice". Class discussions focus on a variety of topics, including recruiting and retention; managing a diverse workforce; legal issues; compensation; safety issues; performance management; and future trends in human resources.
- Understand the purpose of Human Resources Management within the organization
- Demonstrate an understanding of employment and labor law
- Develop a successful recruiting strategy
- Understand the value of the training process
- Create an environment that retains top talent
- Implement a successful safety management program