You know the realities of today’s workplace - less staff are dealing with increasing workloads and more challenging people issues than ever before. As a manager in today’s workplace, you know that you must continue to sharpen your management skills to meet these demands, not only for your own effectiveness, but also for your team’s success and overall organizational performance.
This eight-week program provides soon-to-be or newly promoted supervisors and managers with a solid foundation in the essentials of supervising employees. At the end of each session, you will leave with higher levels of self confidence, backed by skills that you can immediately apply when you return to work!
Participants can sign up for the entire program or take individual classes that meet their specific needs.
- Meets: Tuesdays, 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
- Location: CSUSM San Marcos Campus
- Fee: $149 for individual classes $1,192/program
- Team Savings for three or more employees attending the same class!
- CSUSM Students and Alumni 15% Savings
Continuing Education Units: Total program is approved for 2.8 CEUs