Health & Human Services
Certificates in Health & Human Services provides you with the hands-on training you need to excel in clinical and community healthcare settings.
Applied Behavior Analysis
- Complete the approved coursework for Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) certification or for Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst (BCaBA) certification.
- Complete the entire program online in as little as 12-18 months!
Administrative Medical Professional With Medical Billing and Coding
- Train for an exciting and high demand career as an administrative medical specialist, scheduler, insurance specialist, or a diagnotic or procedural coder in as little as 12 months!
- Prepare to take the Certified Billing and Coding Specialist (CBCS) and the Certified Medical Administrative Assistant (CMAA) national certification exams offered by National Healthcareer Association (NHA)
Communicative Sciences and Disorders (CSD) Preparation Program
- Complete all the prerequisite courses needed to apply for the MA in Education, CSD program
- Prepare for a career in speech-language pathology
Healthcare Information Technology
- Learn about the structure and process of healthcare information systems and how to effectively manage healthcare information system change
- Leverage your Healthcare, Information Technology and/or Project Management experience and move into a rapidly growing field
Post Master of Science in Nursing
- Advance your career—build upon knowledge and skills gained at the graduate level
- Choose one of three concentrations—Clinical Nurse Leader, Clinical Nurse Specialist or Family Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Pre-Health Professions program
- Complete prerequisite courses needed to apply for graduate school admission exams such as MCAT, DAT and VCAT.
- This program is for career-changers who do not have previous science and math background.
**The Cal Vet Waiver does not apply to the Extended Learning degree programs including ABSN, RN-BSN, RN-MSN, MBt, and B.S. in Kinesiology.