Health & Human Services
Certificates in Health & Human Services provides you with the hands-on training you need to excel in clinical and community healthcare settings.
Applied Behavior Analysis
- Complete the approved coursework for Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) certification or for Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst (BCaBA) certification.
- Complete the entire program online in as little as 12-18 months!
Communicative Sciences and Disorders (CSD) Preparation Program
- Complete all the prerequisite courses needed to apply for the MA in Education, CSD program
- Prepare for a career in speech-language pathology
Healthcare Information Technology
- Learn about the structure and process of healthcare information systems and how to effectively manage healthcare information system change
- Leverage your Healthcare, Information Technology and/or Project Management experience and move into a rapidly growing field
Post Master of Science in Nursing
- Advance your career—build upon knowledge and skills gained at the graduate level
- Choose one of three concentrations—Clinical Nurse Leader, Clinical Nurse Specialist or Family Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Pre-Health Professions program
- Complete prerequisite courses needed to apply for graduate school admission exams such as MCAT, DAT and VCAT.
- This program is for career-changers who do not have previous science and math background.