Step 1: Submit an Program Application to Michelle Fawcett via email.
Step 2: Submit all required documents.
- One Set of Official Transcripts from all Colleges and Universities.
- Recommendation #1: Faculty Member from Graduate Nursing Program.
- Recommendation #2: Current Supervisor.
- One to Two Page Essay Outlining Professional and Educational Goals.
- A Copy of California RN & NP Furnishing License with Graduate Application.
- A Copy of Board Certification,
- Professional Resume.
- Completion of Graduate Physical Assessment Course, Advanced Pharmacology Course, and Advanced Pathophysiology Course.
- Completion of Graduate NP Program (Can be adult or family, with the exception of pediatric).
Step 3: Be able to sign and complete the School of Nursing Fitness for Clinical Placement and Performance Policy.
Step 4: Personal Interview.