- Extended Learning - Home
- Information Request Form
- About Us
- American Language & Culture Institute
- Calendar of Classes & Events
- Certificate Programs
- Biotechnology Laboratory Technician
- Communicative Sciences and Disorders
- Digital Arts Certificate
- Educational Technology
- Healthcare Information Technology
- Human Resources
- Meeting and Event Planning
- Online Certificate Programs
- Operations Resource Management
- Paralegal & Legal Studies
- Project Management
- Supervising Employees
- Tasting Room Management
- Veterans Sustainable Agriculture
- Courses & Certificates
- Credit Courses
- CSUSM at Temecula
- Degree Programs
- Global Education
- Online Programs
- Open University
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI)
- Palliative Care
- Register Now
- Teacher Education
Our programs are designed to provide San Diego area students with specialized knowledge. The time and financial commitments are less extensive than those of a degree program. Essentially, a Certificate demonstrates that one has completed a planned, sequential program of study in a particular field of knowledge.
Certificates can be earned on a part-time basis. The time to completion will depend on the specific Certificate.
Many of CSUSM Extended Learning's Certificate Programs are recognized and endorsed by local, regional and national professional organizations. In addition, many Certificates are viewed by San Diego and regional employers as demonstrating a student has acquired the necessary skills and knowledge (both theoretical and practical) for a particular position or field of work. Thus, a Certificate may be that extra edge you need for that next promotion, or the beginning of your path to a new career.
CSUSM Extended Learning Certificate Programs:
- Are taught by CSUSM faculty and/or other topic experts with years of professional/practical experience
- Enable you to learn and study with other like-minded professional individuals
- Provide up-to-date information you can apply to your current job
Certificate Courses - Open Enrollment
Typically, students do not need to be enrolled in a Certificate program to take individual courses. To enroll in a Certificate program you may register online, or call 760-750-4020.
New This Fall
Paralegal/Legal Studies-NEW Offerings!
Online & Distance Learning
Project Management NEW!
Wine Tasting Room Management (video conference)