How to Apply
We are currently accepting applications for the Biotechnology Laboratory Technician Certificate for Fall 2015.
Once you have submitted your application, you will be prompted to pay the non-refundable $105 Application Fee. You should recieve both an email confirming your application submission and payment.
Note:Should you be offered admission into this program, you will be asked to pay a $150 "Intent to Enroll" fee. This fee will hold a place for you in the program and will be credited towards your first semester's fees.
Once you have completed the online application, additional requirements are:
- Official Transcripts -
- One set of official, hard copy transcripts from all colleges or universities attended
- Two letters of recommendation -
- Written by persons familiar with the applicant's capacity for academic or professional success
- Letters must be in a sealed envelope, orginal signatures of teh authors and their contact information
- Letters may be emailed directly from the author to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A one-page personal statement describing the applicant's reasons for pursuing the Biotechnology Laboratory Technician Certificate.
- Personal statement may be e-mailed to email@example.com
All documents must be delivered to the CSUSM Extended Learning office:
Attn: Extended Learning, BLTC
333 South Twin Oaks Valley Road
San Marcos, CA 92096-0001