Surviving an Active Shooter or Other Violent Incident Workshop
What will you do if you are suddenly confronted with an Active Shooter?
Not knowing the answer could cost you your life
Fortunately, active shooter incidents are rare. But when they do occur, they take place when and where you least expect them to. These incidents are often well-thought out and planned and when carried out can have a devastating impact - both immediate and long-term on victims and the community.
- Do you know how to assess your environment for potential threats?
- Do you have a response and survival plan in place for such a situation?
- Do you know how to react effectively and safely when law enforcement arrives on the scene?
If you are unsure of your answers to these questions, set aside the time to attend this informative and must know workshop.
- Learn how awareness and preparation are much more important than physical ability when it comes to survival
- Be prepared to take potentially lifesaving action if the need arises.
- Learn valuable tips for avoiding and surviving other street crimes
Your facilitator, Ron Hackenberg, former Chief of Police with 35 years of law enforcement experience, will teach you to look at your environment, whether at work or any public place, with new insight and perspective.
SPECIAL OFFER: Every paid participant may bring one guest for FREE!
Call 760-750-4020 for more information!