Recruiting and Retaining Top Talent Employees
This course will show you how to develop a recruiting plan that quickly and efficiently attracts and retains the workforce talent that your organization needs to succeed in today’s competitive workplace. In-class discussions and projects will incorporate your own work-related situation and highlight ways to simultaneously increase the candidate selection pool, heighten employee loyalty and improve retention rates.
- Developing a recruiting plan that quickly and efficiently attracts top talent
- Incorporating various assessments and reference efforts that increase your selection success rate
- Creating an environment that attracts and retain top talent
- Using the latest legal considerations for employment
- Recognizing and correcting destructive morale issues before situations escalate
This is a core course in the Human Resources Certificate Program.
Human Resources Management, 12th Ed
Authors: Robert L Mathis & John H. Jackson