The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) is a cohort-based, non-impacted program. Each student is required to complete 24 semester units of "Pre-Business Core" courses and approximately 60 units of study in residence with CSUSM. All classes will be held at the Temecula campus.
The Pre-Business Core must be completed prior to admission to the program.
- Minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA in Pre-Business Core
- Individual Pre-Business Core courses completed with a C or better
- Completion of 60 transferable semester college units (or 90 transferable quarter units)
- Completion of CSU general education transfer requirements (for articulated classes, visit the Assist Web site);
- Completion of an Extended Learning B.S. in Business Administration Program Application with application fee
- Application to the University (do not apply to CSU Mentor at this time - specific information regarding this process will be given to you when you receive a conditional acceptance to the program).
Want to know more?