Student Learning Outcomes
Graduates of the MBA (Specialized Accelerated) program will be able to:
Demonstrate knowledge of core business concepts, models, and theories in the areas of management, marketing, operations management, management information systems, accounting, and finance.
Select the proper tactical tools, theories and methodologies to use for approaching solutions to strategic problems.
- Apply knowledge of tactical tools, theories, and methodologies in solving business problems through rigorous case studies and projects.
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative data to critical argument and decisions.
- Present data-driven decisions through effective oral and written communication.
- Demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively in team projects as participants and as leaders.
- Identify potential areas of ethical conflicts and offer solutions to them.
- Evaluate the ramifications of strategic decisions in a global context.