Admission to the Master of Kinesiology program requires a baccalaureate degree in Kinesiology/Exercise Science or related field from an institution accredited by a regional accrediting association, a minimum GPA of 3.0 for the last 60 semester (90 quarter) hours of undergraduate course work and no less than a minimum of a 2.80 overall undergraduate GPA.
Students should have computing skills sufficient to complete graduate work including word processing and statistical software programs. Admission decisions will be influenced by the strength of the undergraduate program, academic achievement, experience in the field, and the educational goals of individual applicants.A complete application consists of:
- Completed application form (see "How to Apply")
- One set of official transcripts from colleges and universities attended with official verification of graduation
- Completion of an undergraduate courses Anatomy and Physiology, Exercise Physiology, Motor Learning and/or Biomechanic, and Statistics
- GRE verbal and quantitative minimum score of 140 and minimum analytical writing score of 3
- Three letters of recommendation
- A letter of intent describing rationale for applying to the MSK program, career goals, and desire to work with a specific faculty member. Click here for Faculty Bios