Support Osher at CSUSM
The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute is a non-profit program that is self-support and receives no state funding. Your support matters and planned gifts can be very helpful to ensuring the continued success of our program.
Please consider giving to the Osher program at Cal State University San Marcos and help sustain this vibrant community of learners now and in the future. There are many ways to give and your donations are tax-deductible, secure and private. To learn more about giving options, please click here.
You can enhance Osher at CSUSM in a variety of ways:
- OSHER MEMBER SCHOLARSHIPS: enable others to experience Osher.
- INSTRUCTOR SUPPORT: ensure that Osher can recruit and retain highly-qualified faculty.
- INSTITUTE OPERATIONS: improve the overall quality of Osher through program development, community outreach and promotion.
- ENDOWED FUND: An endowed gift is one that lasts a lifetime. Creating an endowment in your name (or a loved one’s name) is similar to placing funds in a savings account and providing the Institute with the interest from your gift. Your investment (or principal) is never expended, but the income from the gift is used to assure a lifetime of support for the program.
- PLANNING YOUR ESTATE? Consider leaving a gift in your will or bequest, gifting through a charitable trust, a gift annuity, life insurance, pension plan, IRA or through real estate.
We appreciate your support - donate now!