Information For

How to Register

Non-CSUSM students may register for courses here, via the Extended Learning website. Current CSUSM students must register for courses through their MyCSUSM Account.

Courses being offered this semester:

We are not currently offering these courses through Extended Learning. Please visit the main University class schedule to search for courses being offered by the School of Education. To enroll in a School of Education course as a non-CSUSM student, you must go through the Open University process.

For more information about Open University, click here.