- Extended Learning - Home
- Information Request Form
- About Us
- Advanced Spanish for Medical Personnel
- American Language & Culture Institute
- Calendar of Classes & Events
- Certificate Programs
- Communicative Sciences and Disorders
- Courses & Certificates
- Credit Courses
- CSUSM at Temecula
- Degree Programs
- Electronic Music Summer Workshops
- Global Education
- Palliative Care
- Online Programs
- Open University
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI)
- Register Now
- Teacher Education
- Summer 2013
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) Added Authorization
- CSA Computer Concepts
- Education Leadership Symposium
- Educational Technology
- Global Teacher Studies: International Baccalaureate
- High School Courses
- Online Courses
- M.A. in Education, Communicative Sciences & Disorders Option
- M.A. in Education, Focus on Literacy
- Professional Development
- TPA Programs
Global Teacher Studies and Preparation: International Baccalaureate Program
Registration is available now!
No Teaching Credential Required!*
April 9, 2013 - August 31, 2013
The CSUSM School of Education, in collaboration with Extended Learning, is proud to offer the Global Teacher Studies and Preparation: International Baccalaureate Primary and Middle Years Program.
In response to the overarching need to bring San Diego students an international perspective and deeper understanding of people and their cultures to the classroom, CSUSM now offers courses of study recognized by the International Baccalaureate Organization. These courses develop teachers’ understanding of the principles and practices associated with the IB Primary Years and Middle Years Programs. Candidates who successfully complete one of these courses of study are eligible to apply and earn the IB Certificate in Teaching and Learning. The program prepares San Diego area teachers (K-10) to serve in schools that implement the IB curriculum.
Registration for our new fully online IB Certificate in Teaching and Learning Program is now available!
*Students are responsible for locating a school to complete their field study. Please contact your local school district for processes and requirements.