Emergency Notification System Registration
If you are not a current CSUSM Faculty, Staff, Student or Administrator and wish to register with the CSUSM Emergency Notification System, you may do so by following the steps below:
STEP 1: Create Account – To create an Emergency Notification Account
- Go to: https://ondemand.mir3.com/csusm/login/
- Click on the "Register” Tab
- Enter your first name, last name, & email address and press "Register"
- System will send you an email with a computer generated temporary password (Password should be changed after initial log in)
- Check your email for your temporary password (Suggest you copy and paste the password)
STEP 2: Log into your account:
- Login to your account here: https://ondemand.mir3.com/csusm/login?
- Username - is your FULL email address:(e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Password - is the temporary password you received via email (Suggest you copy and paste the password)
STEP 3: “General” Tab – Complete with the following
- E-mail – should display your registered email address
- Password - Please change and save your password, you will need your password to make any changes to your account in the future.
- Confirm Password – retype your password to confirm
- First Name – should automatically populate
- Last Name - should automatically populate
- School Affiliation – Drop down menu (please choose from)
- Student, Faculty, Staff
- CCF - if you have a child in the Center for Children and Families
- Campus Services - if you work on campus but are not a state employee, i.e., Custodial, Landscape, Sodexo.
- Other - If you fall into a category not listed
- Registered Through - (if you know an end date enter it, if not type in “indefinite”.
STEP 4: “Devices” Tab - To set up your notification options use the following:
- Personal Email – If different from you registration email enter it here
- Mobile Phone – enter your cell/mobile phone number here
- Text Message/SMS – enter your mobile/cell phone number
- Work Phone – enter work phone (not required if you are comfortable with your mobile/cell phone being your primary contact number)
- Home Phone – enter home phone number (not required if you are comfortable with your mobile/cell phone being your primary contact number)
- Alternate Phone – any additional phone numbers you’d like registered in the system
- Save – click “Save Page” button on the lower right-hand corner of the page to complete your registration.
Please Note: You will only receive notifications during a campus emergency or during system testing (twice a year in April & October). Your information will be kept strictly confidential. Depending on your cellular service plan, you may be charged for incoming calls and/or text messages.