Mission StatementWorking together as a team, we strive for excellence in serving the university community in upholding institutional integrity through policies and procedures which support and yield student success.
Spring 2016 Registration Cycle begins on November 16!
Your registration time is now available in MyCSUSM for the spring 2016 semester for continuing students.
Registration for eligible students begins on November 16 and continues to December 4. All holds must be cleared before your registration appointment for fall classes.
- Students may enroll up to 15 units during this time period (Winter Intersession units do not count toward the 15 unit limit).
- You may waitlist up to 9 units.
- Graduating seniors may enroll up to 19 units.
- Students on Academic Probation will not be allowed to register for more than 14 units for Spring 2016.
NOTE: Your registration by appointment time is a uniquely assigned date and time within the registration period and is the earliest date and time in which you can begin to register for classes. Please review the Registration Appointment Table for more information on dates and times.
Additional Spring 2016 semester information (including the class schedule, tuition and registration fees, payment deadlines, and financial aid information) can be found at: www.csusm.edu/schedule/index.html
Click here for valuable assistance with registering for classes, searching the class schedule, using the Schedule Assistant, and more!
Please take a moment to review your Academic Advising Report (ARR) in your Student Center. This is the best way to prepare for registration. Reviewing your ARR will provide quick access to the following information:
- · Answers the question: "What courses do I need to take to graduate?"
- · Status on your requirements that are MET and those that you NEED
You may access your ARR through your student center after logging into MyCSUSM
For instructions on how to run and review your ARR please refer to the following website: ARR Training Document