- Office of the Registrar Home
- Mission & Staff Directory
- Staff Directory
- Office Hours
- New Policies Effective Fall 2010
- New Policies Effective Fall 2009
- MyCSUSM & Enrollment Verification
- Registration for Special Programs
- Faculty Resources
- Transfer Course Articulation
Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
All walk-in services are handled through Cougar Central located in Craven Hall 3900.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from your CSUSM cougar email account; include your name and student I.D.
Best time to call for general information is between Monday and Thursday 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.
Note: The Registration & Records staff is prohibited from discussing confidential information over the phone. Please send an email inquiry from your CSUSM email account (include your student ID) for a written response regarding your academic record. Registration & Records Information Line (760-750-4814).
CSU San Marcos
Office of the Registrar
333 S. Twin Oaks Valley Road
San Marcos, CA 92096