- Office of the Registrar Home
- Mission & Staff Directory
- New Policies Effective Fall 2010
- New Policies Effective Fall 2009
- MyCSUSM & Enrollment Verification
- Registration for Special Programs
- Independent Studies
- Cross Enrollment
- CSU Intrasystem Concurrent/Visitor Program
- Faculty Resources
- Transfer Course Articulation
Frequently Asked Questions
- When I click on the submit button, an error page comes up with "This Page Cannot be Displayed". Why?
You are probably using a web browser other than Windows Internet Explorer. The registration form may be easily submitted if you use Windows Internet Explorer. Click on the 'Register Online' button below, complete the form, and click the submit button. A confirmation page will display after you click on the Submit button.
- Can I submit my registration using email?
You may submit your registration via email to ELM-EPT@csusm.edu You must provide your full name, email address, and type of test (EPT and ELM - both; or EPT only; or ELM only.
- Will I receive a confirmation?
An admission ticket will be emailed to you one week before the test date. If you do not receive one, please email ELM-EPT@csusm.edu at least 2 days before the test.
- I was unable to register by the deadline. May I walk in and take the test?
Yes. Students who were unable to register by the deadline, and wish to "walk‐in" may do so. Click on the 'Walk-In' button below for required guidelines.