- Office of the Registrar Home
- Mission & Staff Directory
- New Policies Effective Fall 2010
- New Policies Effective Fall 2009
- MyCSUSM & Enrollment Verification
- Registration for Special Programs
- ICE Form 2013
- Independent Studies
- Cross Enrollment
- CSU Intrasystem Concurrent/Visitor Program
- Faculty Resources
- Transfer Course Articulation
Intersystem Cross Enrollment
Matriculated CSU, UC, or community college students may enroll for one course per term (on a space-available basis) at another CSU, UC, or community college and request that a transcript of record be sent to the home campus.
Consult with your home campus advisor or Office of the Registrar for information.