- Office of the Registrar Home
- Mission & Staff Directory
- New Policies Effective Fall 2010
- New Policies Effective Fall 2009
- MyCSUSM & Enrollment Verification
- Registration for Special Programs
- Independent Studies
- Cross Enrollment
- CSU Intrasystem Concurrent/Visitor Program
- CSU Fully Online Course Offerings
- Faculty Resources
- Transfer Course Articulation
CSU Intrasystem Concurrent Programs
Students enrolled at any CSU campus will have access to courses at other CSU campuses on a space available basis unless those campuses or programs are impacted. This access is offered without students being required to be admitted formally to the host campus and sometimes without paying additional fees. Although courses taken on any CSU campus will transfer to the student's home CSU campus as at least elective credit, students should consult their home campus academic advisors to determine how such courses may apply to their degree programs before enrolling at the host campus.
Eligibility Requirements for Concurrent and Visitor:
- Student has completed at least one term at the home campus as a matriculated student and earned at least 12 units there.
- Student has attained a GPA of 2.0 in all work completed at the home campus and is in good standing.
- Student will be/is enrolled at home campus during the period of concurrent enrollment and has paid tuition fees as a full-time student.
CSU Concurrent Enrollment
Matriculated students in good standing may enroll at both their home CSU campus and a host CSU campus during the same term. Credit earned at the host campus is automatically reported at the student's request to the home campus to be included on the student's transcript at the home campus.
CSU Visitor Enrollment
Matriculated students in good standing enrolled at one CSU campus may enroll at another CSU campus for one term. Credit earned at the host campus is automatically reported at the student's request to the home campus to be included on the student's transcript at the home campus.
The downloadable form is available on the Registration and Records website/forms:
Direct your questions or to request an application to: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 760-750-4814.