The EOP Grant is one of the possible services to students in our program. EOP students are not guaranteed to get a grant, there are a few requirements that must be met in order to be considered for the EOP grant:
- Complete your FAFSA and all required campus paperwork
- You must make all your contacts for the previous year (2 per semester)
- You need to be in good standing with financial aid, not on probation or disqualification
- You must meet Expected Family Contribution (EFC) guidelines
- You have attended EOP orientation and signed the EOP Contract
Students who meet all of these requirements will be considered for an EOP grant and we will provide as many EOP students eligible for a grant while funds are available. It is important to do your paperwork early and make sure by checking your PeopleSoft account to see if you are complete. If you are not listed as complete you will have to check on your status with financial aid.