Frequently Asked Questions
How do I log in to the Employee Training Center?
- Go to http://www.csusm.edu/etc/
- Click on the ETC Login. This will open LearnerWeb.
- Log-in with your campus username and password.
The system is not recognizing me as a user and I have verified that I am correctly entering my username and password, who do I contact?
- Contact the Employee Training Center at email@example.com. Please include your name and username in the email.
I do not need to take these training course(s) who do I contact to remove this?
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org we will look into your account and see if in fact you need to take the course. If you are not required to take the course it will be removed for you.
I need to take a certain course, but it is not listed. Who do I contact?
- First, log out of LearnerWeb and log into Skillport and check there for the training course you are seeking. If you can't find the course you want, contact the Employee Training Center at email@example.com. We will help you determine where to find the course you are seeking.
What do I do if I'm not in the system?
- New Employees:
- Please allow up to a week for your record to be entered in the system.
- If you it have been over a week, please contact the Employee Training Center for assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org
What if my Employee Training Center data is incorrect?
Incorrect Course History / Incorrect Profile / Personal information
- Please send corrected data and required paperwork to email@example.com
How do I print a Certificate of Course Completion?
To print a Certificate of Course Completion:
- Go to the dashboard (homepage) of the Employee Training Center
- Under the Completed Training section, click on the print link in the Certificate column that coordinates to the class that you took.
*Note: A Certificate of Course Completion is not available for all classes.
What if I receive an error message when I try to register?
- Use your browser's back button to return to the page you were working on. Try to perform the same steps again.
- If you still get an error message, please take a screenshot and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org