Frequently Asked Questions
How do I log in to the Employee Training Center?
- Go to http://www.csusm.edu/etc/
- Click on the Portal Login to the right, this will open LearnerWeb.
- Log-in with your campus username and password.
The system is not recognizing me as a user and I have verified that I am correctly entering my username and password, who do I contact?
- Contact the Employee Training Center at firstname.lastname@example.org
I do not need to take these training course(s) who do I contact to remove this?
- Please send an email to email@example.com we will look into your account and see if in fact you need to take the course. If you are not required to take the course it will be removed for you.
I need to take a certain course, but it is not listed. Who do I contact?
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org we will look into your account and see if in fact you need to take the course. If you are required to take the course it will be assigned for you.
What do I do if I'm not in the system?
- New Employees
- Please allow up to 5 weeks for your name to be entered in the system.
- If you are a new employee who has been on campus longer than two weeks or if you need immediate access to take a class, please contact the Employee Training Center for assistance: email@example.com
What if my Employee Training Center data is incorrect?
Incorrect Course History / Incorrect Profile / Personal information
- For incorrect information please contact the Employee Training Center at firstname.lastname@example.org
What do I do if I can’t enroll in a class?
- To enroll in a class, you must be a CSUSM Faculty or Staff employee. Please email the Employee Training Center (ETC) at email@example.com for further assistance.
How do I print a Certificate of Course Completion?
To print a Certificate of Course Completion:
- Go to the dashboard (homepage) of the Employee Training Center
- Under the Completed Training section, click on the print link in the Certificate column that coordinates to the class that you took.
*Note: A Certificate of Course Completion is not available for all classes.
What if I receive an error message when I try to register?
- Use your browser's back button to return to the page you were working on. Try to perform the same steps again.
- If you still get an error message, please take a screenshot and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org