Software Update May 22nd
Friday May 22nd 25live will be down for maintenance from 4pm -5pm. As part of an upgrade the location of 25live will be changing so please make a note if you use a saved Bookmark to reach the site that you may need to update it. All Links at the Event Homepage (such as the one above) and Campus Calendar will be updated automatically.
There will be some slight updates to the visual style of 25live however functionality will remain very close to the current version.
If you have any questions please feel free to Contact Events at X8800 or you can e-mail 25Live support at firstname.lastname@example.org
New Trainings Added!
Please Check our Training Calendar for new 25live Training Sessions. In order to obtain access to request events at CSUSM you must attend one of the trainings.
To access you can click the icon above to be linked to the event portal, or add www.csusm.edu/25live to your bookmarks.
25Live features include;
- Enhanced web interface that makes it easier to see event details
- Perform custom searches for events and locations
- See event, location, and resource details, including maps, photos, and diagrams. Making it even easier to find locations that suit your event at CSUSM
- Schedule or request single or multi-date events, you no longer need to make additional request just to add additional locations to your event
- Improved event request form to make it easy to capture every detail about your event
- Generate, email, and print confirmation reports