- Facility Services Home
- About Us
- Customer Request
- Safety in the Workplace
- Utility Mark-Outs, Airborne Irritants, & Utility Outages
- Building, Construction, & Contractor Information
- Energy Management and Utility Services
- Facilities Development & Management
- FDM Administration
- Planning, Design & Construction
- Map of CSUSM
Key Request Terms of Usage
All keys issued by this University remain the property of CSUSM and the State of California Keys and Cards are subject to the current approved "KEY ISSUE POLICY & PROCEDURES."
1. Keys are issued ONLY to end-users.
2. Keys are not to be duplicated.
3. Keys are not to be used by or transferred to others.
4. Fees will be assessed for lost and/or unreturned keys.
Key recipient is to maintain control of all keys and cards issued to that recipient and the keys and cards issued will remain in the designated recipients possesion until returned to Key Issue. Any misuse will be the responsibility of the recipient.
By clicking "SUBMIT" on the Key Request Form, you agree to these terms listed above and agree to sole responsibility of all keys issued to your name.