- Facility Services Home
- About Us
- Customer Request
- Safety in the Workplace
- Safety Committee
- Utility Mark-Outs, Airborne Irritants, & Utility Outages
- Utilities Management
- Building, Construction, & Contractor Information
- Major Project Updates
- FDM Newsletters
- Sustainability and Utility Services
- Campus Map
SAFETY CREED: "No job is so important and no service is so urgent that we cannot take the time to do our work safely."
Follow processes and procedures and abide by all safety policies. Do not jeopardize or compromise your safety, the safety of your fellow employees, or that of the campus.
- Employees are required to attend all scheduled safety training. Be sure to sign in.
- Use safety equipment: glasses, gloves, shoes, facemask's, and any other personal protective equipment (PPE) as required.
- Report all unsafe conditions immediately to a manager and make the area safe, if possible. If you cannot reach a manager, please contact Risk Management.