- Facility Services Home
- About Us
- Customer Request
- Safety in the Workplace
- Dig Alerts, Airborne Irritants, & Utility Outages
- Utilities Management
- Utilities Consumption
- Demand Response
- Unplanned Outages
- Building, Construction, & Contractor Information
- Major Project Updates
- FDM Newsletters
- Sustainability and Utility Services
- Campus Map
Long Term Planning For Emergencies
To prepare for campus emergencies, departments should consider the following measures.
- Purchase and place flashlights or other lighting devices in locations that have no access to natural light.
- Identify the other needs of persons with disabilities and other special needs in areas you supervise.
- Upgrade all office equipment and machinery to energy-efficient models (EPA Energy Star rating).
- Ensure that all walkways and corridors are free from obstructions and tripping hazards.
- Follow standard emergency operating procedures.
For more information call Facility Services at (760)750-4600