- Finance and Administrative Services
- FAS Division
- Annual Financial Statements
- Annual/Biennial Reports
- Budget Central
- Department Listing
- Expectations of our Leaders
- FAS Forms
- FAS Organizational Chart
- Partners in Campus Business Operations (PCBO)
- Policies and Procedures
- Quality Improvement
- VP's Blog
- VPFAS Directory
FAS MISSION STATEMENT
We provide student and employee support, financial and regulatory guidance, and sustainable growth and development for the campus community.
FAS VISION STATEMENT
Every employee is a leader empowered to decide, change, and shape our future.
FAS VALUES STATEMENT
In support of the mission, vision, and values of Cal State San Marcos, the core values of the Finance and Administrative Services Division define who we are and how we do business. These are the beliefs which guide our actions and set our direction.
- Develop tomorrow's leaders
- Embrace diversity
- Pursue learning and growth
- Think courageously - get to "yes"
- Don't settle - continuously improve
- Work hard, have fun, collaborate
- Show integrity - do the right thing
- Be humble - make a difference