- Faculty Center Home
- Faculty Center Calendar
- Current Events
- CSU Symposium
- FC News & Annual Reports
- Faculty Center Connections
- Teaching & Learning
- Faculty Mentoring Program
- Road Map to Funding
- Faculty Resources
- Faculty Center Advisory Council
- Contact Us
- About the Faculty Center
- Faculty Center Gallery
- < Accessibility Information for CSUSM Faculty
- < CSU Scholarships
- < Faculty Affairs
- < NCHEA
CSU Symposium Announcements
Only parking Lot B is reserved for Friday parking.
Only parking Lot N is for the Symposium on Saturday.
Otherwise, you will get a ticket without a valid CSU Faculty Permit or purchased permit.
See tracks, session times, titles, authors, and where the concurrent sessions will take place.
See poster titles, authors, and abstracts. Poster setup information can be found by clicking here.
- As of Monday, March 3, 2014, we do not suggest mailing materials any longer.
New to our campus? Here is a map to get you through the preconference and the Symposium.
- Be sure to bring a light sweater, classrooms can get chilly!
- Preconference attendees: The only way to access the 1st floor of Kellogg Library for workshops will be by using the elevator/stairwell adjacent to Starbucks (where Registration took place as well).
Lakehouse Resort Shuttle Information:
Please meet in the lobby prior to departure.
Friday - 3/7, Preconference Attendees
Drop off: Craven Circle for Registration (12:00PM)
Pickup: 5:30 PM – Craven Circle
Saturday - 3/8, Symposium Attendees
Depart: 8:00 AM
Drop off: Lot N for Registration (8:00AM)
Pickup: 4:15 PM – Lot N