- Faculty Center Home
- Faculty Center Calendar
- Current Events
- CSU Symposium
- Faculty Center News
- Faculty Center Connections
- Teaching & Learning
- Faculty Mentoring Program
- Road Map to Funding
- Faculty Resources
- Faculty Center Advisory Council
- Contact Us
- About the Faculty Center
- Faculty Center Gallery
- < Accessibility Information for CSUSM Faculty
- < CSU Scholarships
- < Faculty Affairs
- < NCHEA
Proposal Planning and Grant Writing Support
The Faculty Center, in collaboration with the Office of Graduate Studies and Research, will host events and offer services focused on planning and writing successful federal grant proposals. Leticia McCart, an independent program planning and grant writing consultant, is available to provide support to faculty in the Academic Affairs Division. Leticia has extensive experience in all areas of proposal planning and grant writing and, over the past 16 years, she has successfully supported CSU faculty in their pursuit of federal grants. Prior to becoming an independent consultant, she served in sponsored programs leadership positions at SDSU, SJSU and CSUDH. Her efforts will focus in the following areas:
• Assist faculty who are at the earliest stages of translating their ideas into competitive grant proposal concepts.
• Assist faculty who have been denied funding from federal agencies to revise and resubmit their proposal or to reconceptualize the project for which they seek funding.
• Coach faculty through the grant writing process which includes support in drafting concept papers, establishing communications with program officers in prospective funding agencies, and providing feedback on draft proposals.
Please contact Leticia directly at email@example.com to schedule a consultation.