- Faculty Center Home
- Faculty Center Calendar
- Current Events
- Faculty Center News
- Faculty Center Connections
- Teaching & Learning
- Faculty Mentoring Program
- Road Map to Funding
- Faculty Resources
- Faculty Center Advisory Council
- Contact Us
- Faculty Center Gallery
- About the Faculty Center
- < NCHEA
- < Accessibility Information for CSUSM Faculty
- < CSU Scholarships
- < Faculty Affairs
Proposal Planning and Grant Writing Support
The Faculty Center, in collaboration with the Office of Graduate Studies and Research, will host events and offer services focused on planning and writing successful federal grant proposals. Leticia McCart, an independent program planning and grant writing consultant, is available to provide support to faculty in the Academic Affairs Division. Leticia has extensive experience in all areas of proposal planning and grant writing and, over the past 15 years, she has successfully supported CSU faculty in their pursuit of federal grants. Prior to becoming an independent consultant, she served in sponsored programs leadership positions at SDSU, SJSU and CSUDH. Her efforts will focus in the following areas:
• Assist faculty who are at the earliest stages of translating their ideas into competitive grant proposal concepts.
• Assist faculty who have been denied funding from federal agencies to revise and resubmit their proposal or to reconceptualize the project for which they seek funding.
• Coach faculty through the grant writing process which includes support in drafting concept papers, establishing communications with program officers in prospective funding agencies, and providing feedback on draft proposals.
• Present workshops and roundtables focused on select federal grant programs (flyer).
Please contact Leticia directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a consultation.
|Thursday, February 7||8:00 to 3:00 pm|
|Tuesday, February 12||8:00 to 3:00 pm|
|Thursday, February 21||8:00 to 3:00 pm|
|Monday, February 25||8:00 - 3:00 pm|
|Monday, March 4||8:00 to 3:00 pm|
|Monday, March 11||8:00 to 3:00 pm|
|Thursday, March 21||8:00 to 3:00 pm|
|Tuesday, March 26||8:00 to 3:00 pm|
|Friday, April 12||8:00 to 3:00 pm|
|Thursday, April 18||8:00 to 3:00 pm|
|Wednesday, April 24||8:00 to 3:00 pm|
|Tuesday, May 2||8:00 to 3:00 pm|
|Wednesday, May 8||8:00 to 3:00 pm|