- Manage all resources effectively and efficiently through the use of reporting systems to support decision making and transparency
- Improve communications with the campus community on roles and responsibilities of FDM
- Improve strategic processes by involving employees to foster an environment of inclusion and pride
- Develop cost effective and sustainable energy projects that will continue to manage and lower the campus's over all energy consuption
- Continue the development of the University Student Union and explore options in the development of student focused facilities.
Facilities Development and Management is dedicated to the support of the academic and administrative missions of CSU San Marcos and is committed to develop, maintain, and operate the highest quality physical environment by working in partnership with the students, faculty, staff, and the community.