• Click on the GRAY "Sign Up" button in the upper-right corner
• Current Students – Already signed up from previous year: Provide your CSUSM email or CSU Mentor personal email, whichever you used last year.
• Current Students – Do not have an existing account: Use your CSUSM email address and create a password to sign up for an account
• Fall 2017 Admits: Enter the personal email address you provided on CSU Mentor and create a password to sign up for an account
If you have difficulty logging in with your email address, contact email@example.com. Be sure to include the email address with which you are attempting to log in.
Note: All students, new and returning, are required to update their scholarship applications each year.
• New Students: Once you have applied for admission, you will receive an e-mail that includes your CSUSM ID number
• Returning Students: Your CSUSM ID number is located on your CSUSM Student ID Card
Your answers to these questions will help us determine which CSUSM scholarships you will be automatically considered for, as well as which scholarships will appear in your "Recommended Scholarships" list that require additional questions in order for you to apply.
This section requires information regarding high school(s) attended, date of graduation, intended program of study, etc. We will import your official academic records such as: GPA, date of graduation, major, etc.
Your Personal Essay will provide donors and/or scholarship committee members more insight into your activities, interests, educational and career goals, and any special circumstances.
If you are selected to receive a scholarship, you will be asked to "accept" the award and upload a Donor Thank You Letter in order to finalize your award.
External Scholarship links to organizations, websites, and/or search engines provided below do not constitute an endorsement of the corresponding organization, their sites’ sponsors, and/or of their products by CSUSM or the Financial Aid and Scholarships Office.
AcademicWorks is developed to not only work with all modern web browsers, but to also be fully functional for visually impaired applicants to ensure that all students have equal access to system functionality.