- Global Education
- Undergraduate International Admissions
- Graduate International Admissions
- Prospective Applicants
- International Students
- American Language and Culture Institute
- Study Abroad
- Faculty and Departments
- University Global Affairs Committee (UGAC)
- UGAC Grants
- CSU Resident Director
- Faculty and Departments Study Abroad
- Faculty Exchanges
- Fulbright Programs
- Study Abroad Class Visit Request Form
- Information for Visiting Faculty and Scholars
- Global Partners
- Agents and Prospective Exchange Partners
- International Visitor Request
- Travel Resources
- Calendar of Events
Among the professional development opportunities featured here are travel grants offered by the University Global Affairs Committee, the Resident Director Program of the CSU International Programs, the Fulbright Program, and other opportunities, such as the CIEE International Faculty Development Seminars.
As a faculty member, you may be interested in developing your own study abroad program for CSU San Marcos students. In collaboration with the College of Extended Studies, the Office of University Global Education can assist you in this effort.
After you have explored these options, please contact the Director of Global Education for additional information and assistance.