- Global Education
- Undergraduate International Admissions
- Graduate International Admissions
- Prospective Applicants
- International Students
- International Friendship Program
- American Language and Culture Institute
- Study Abroad
- Faculty and Departments
- University Global Affairs Committee (UGAC)
- UGAC Grants
- CSU Resident Director
- Faculty and Departments Study Abroad
- Faculty Exchanges
- Fulbright Programs
- Study Abroad Class Visit Request Form
- Information for Visiting Faculty and Scholars
- Global Partners
- Agents and Prospective Exchange Partners
- Travel Resources
- Calendar of Events
University Global Affairs Committiee (UGAC)
The Mission of the University Global Affairs Committee (UGAC) is:
To advocate for campus globalization and act as a catalyst for globalization efforts at CSU San Marcos
UGAC is a University Committee whose members represent faculty, staff and students. The 2014-15 membership of UGAC is:
Dr. Ibrahim Al-Marashi, College of Humanities, Arts, Behavioral & Social Sciences
Dr. Cata Ratiu, Faculty, Chair, Global Business Management
Dr. Eliza Bigham, Faculty, College of Education, Health and Human Services
Dr. Elizabeth Matthews, Faculty, Global Studies
Dr. Francisco Martin, Faculty, ACIP Representative
- Michael Schroder, Dean, Extended Learning
- Robert Carolin, Associate Dean/Executive Director, Global Programs and Services
Dawn Schmid, Director, American Language and Culture Institute
- Grant Parsons, Associate Director, American Language and Culture Institute
Danielle McMartin, Associate Director, Global Education, International Student Advisor
Tiffany Gabbard, IP Coordinator and Study Abroad Advisor
Colleen Manthey, International Admissions Specialist
Hilary Taylor, Director, Language Learning Center
Alhijaz Althagafi, Student Representative, International
The primary focus of UGAC is on the internal campus community.
The main activities of UGAC are:
Serve as an information clearinghouse on international activities.
Promote efforts to globalize the curriculum.
Make faculty travel awards in support of campus globalization.
Assess globalization efforts on campus.
Schedule international events for the campus community.
Advocate for international student support.
The University Global Affairs Committee administers two grant programs intended to promote campus globalization.