- Global Education
- Undergraduate International Admissions
- Graduate International Admissions
- Prospective Applicants
- International Students
- American Language and Culture Institute
- Study Abroad
- Faculty and Departments
- University Global Affairs Committee (UGAC)
- UGAC Grants
- CSU Resident Director
- Faculty and Departments Study Abroad
- Faculty Exchanges
- Fulbright Programs
- Study Abroad Class Visit Request Form
- Information for Visiting Faculty and Scholars
- Global Partners
- Agents and Prospective Exchange Partners
- Travel Resources
- Calendar of Events
Information for International Visiting Faculty and Scholars
The Office of Global Education offers guidance and support for campus departments wishing to invite international short-term faculty, visiting lecturers, research scholars, or performers to the university. Depending on the financial compensation being offered, our office will also assist in determining their legal eligibility for payment.
To determine which visa status is the best suggestion or to determine what is needed for international visitors, please complete the following form.
If you have any questions, please contact the Associate Director, Danielle McMartin at firstname.lastname@example.org.