department menu

Fulbright Programs

U.S. Student Fulbright Program

Among the many programs with the "Fulbright" name, is one that supports U.S. students interested in studying or doing research abroad. Applicants must have Bachelor's degrees at the time they do the program, but can apply as seniors. Master's and Doctoral degree students are also eligible. The application deadline is in mid-October of each year for the following academic year, but students are encouraged to begin planning their projects as early as possible.

Complete information about the program can be found at the U.S. Student Program website.