- 60 core statements designed to assess engagement in the following categories: job
satisfaction/support, teaching environment, professional development, compensation/benefits/worklife
balance, facilities, policies/resources/efficiency, shared governance, pride, supervisors/department
chairs, senior leadership, faculty/administration/staff relations, communication,
collaboration, fairness, and respect/appreciation
- 12 additional statements unique to CSUSM
- 12 demographic questions
- 3 open ended questions
- Online survey administered by ModernThink from March 31 - April 15, 2014.
- CSUSM chose to oversample beyond the requirements of ModernThink to ensure every employee
of CSUSM was given a voice.
- CSUSM is benchmarked against the 2014 Honor Roll Four-Year Colleges with enrollment
greater than 10,000.