Externally Funded Grant Opportunities
CSUSM encourages faculty and staff to seek external funding to enhance resources and opportunities on and off campus. Support and direction for obtaining and managing grant funding are provided through the University Auxiliary and Research Services Corp. (UARSC) and through the Associate Vice President for Research, Dr. Gerardo M. González, in the Office of Graduate Studies and Research. For other (non-government) external funding or donations, contact the Office of University Advancement.
- Grant Proposal Preparation and Guidelines
- Funding Opportunities and Resources
- Grants Resource Center - Look for grant opportunities on your own
- Faculty Grant Opportunity Alert System
- Grant Submission Guidelines and Timeline
- Grant-related Forms (Reimbursed time, Sponsored Project Approval, etc.)
- NIH Grant Application Basics
- NIH Podcast Series "All About Grants"
UARSC (University Auxiliary & Research Services Corporation)
- Dr. Gerardo M. González x4094
- Kelly Briggs x4402