- Graduate Studies & Research Home
- Graduate Studies
- Apply Now
- Master's Information Night
- International Students
- Ready to Graduate?
- Thesis, Project, & Comprehensive Exam Information
- Research Dissemination Funds
- Policies for Graduate Students
- Forms for Graduate Students
- CSU Scholarships
- Student Research
- Faculty Research
- IRB Human Subject Protection
Q: How can I confirm that my application to graduate has been received?
Go into myCSUSM and look up your Academic Requirements Report. It will be reflected on the upper left hand corner.
Q: I decided to change my graduation to next semester, do I need to do anything?
Email the registrar to change your graduate date. See the Registrar's Graduation Application Information page for more information.
Q: How long does it take to obtain the hard copy of my degree and have it reflected on my transcript?
This will take approximately 6-8 weeks after the semester. It will be mailed to the address on file on myCSUSM, so be sure to update your address.
Q: How do I find out about commencement information?
Visit the CSUSM Commencement page for information.