- Graduate Studies & Research Home
- Graduate Studies
- Apply Now
- Programs & Advisors
- International Students
- Graduate Studies Orientation and Mixer
- Ready to Graduate?
- Thesis, Project, & Comprehensive Exam Information
- Research Dissemination Funds
- Policies for Graduate Students
- Forms for Graduate Students
- Graduate Dean's Award
- CSU Scholarships
- Student Research
- Faculty Research
- Pre-Award Grant Support
- Intellectual Property
- IRB Human Subject Protection
Click on the academic term (i.e. Fall 2012) on the navigation bar and then click on "Fees and Charges".
Click on the academic term (i.e. Fall 2012) on the navigation bar, typically near the bottom. Then click "Fees & Payment".
As of August 1, 2012 the average tuition cost per unit was $336.00