- Human Resources
- HREO Teams
- FAS Division
- Conflict of Interest
- Employee Relations
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Employment Opportunities at CSUSM
- Employment & Recruitment Process
- Human Resources Information System
- HR Forms
- Mandatory Reporting of Child Abuse and Neglect
- Performance Management
- Policies and Procedures
- Training & Professional Development
- Whistleblower Protection
- HR Staff Directory
Human Resources (HR) at California State University San Marcos recruits, retains, and develops a quality staff which supports the teaching and diversity mission of the University and offers effective human resource services and programs.
HR News & Updates
NEW! CSU Online Professional Development Courses
CSUSM employees now have access to thousands of engaging online courses, books, and videos through the CSU Online Professional Development program. The best part? They’re all FREE!
For more information on content and how to access these courses through the Employee Training Center (ETC), please visit the CSU Online Professional Development Courses webpage.
(Last updated 08/04/2014)
HR Contact Information:
Phone: (760) 750-4418
Fax: (760) 750-3141
Location: Craven Hall, Suite 1200
Mailing Address: Human Resources
California State University San Marcos
333 S. Twin Oaks Valley Road
San Marcos, CA 92096-0001
Hours of Operation:
- Our standard hours of operation are Monday through Friday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM.
- We are closed on all campus holidays.
- We are closed on Saturday and Sunday.