- New CSU Background Check Policy
- Employment Opportunities at CSUSM
- Human Resources
- HR Staff Directory
- FAS Division
- HR Teams
- Employment & Recruitment Process
- Labor & Employee Relations
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Conflict of Interest
- Mandatory Reporting of Child Abuse and Neglect
- Performance Management
- Whistleblower Protection
- Human Resources Information System
- HR Forms
- Policies and Procedures
- Training & Professional Development
Human Resources (HR) at California State University San Marcos recruits, retains, and develops a quality staff which supports the teaching and diversity mission of the University and offers effective human resource services and programs.
HR NEWS & UPDATES
In order to provide more efficient service to the campus, the Office of Human Resources (OHR) is requesting all New Hire Paperwork/Sign-In documents be completed during the following times:
8:00 am - 1:00 pm (Monday - Thursday)
(Note: other times can be made available by requesting an appointment via email to firstname.lastname@example.org).
If departments will be hiring multiple personnel during the same week (ie. group of student assistants), please contact OHR to set up a group appointment.
Please remember, employees must complete their Sign-In documents on or before their first day of employment. They cannot begin work until they have signed on to the state payroll system.
(Last updated 6/27/2016)
HR Contact Information:
Phone: (760) 750-4418
Fax: (760) 750-3141
Location: Craven Hall, Suite 1200
Mailing Address: Human Resources
California State University San Marcos
333 S. Twin Oaks Valley Road
San Marcos, CA 92096-0001
Hours of Operation:
- Our standard hours of operation are Monday through Friday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM.
- We are closed on all campus holidays.
- We are closed on Saturday and Sunday.