- Campus Holiday Closure 2014
- Human Resources
- HR Teams
- FAS Division
- Conflict of Interest
- Employee Relations
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Title IX
- CSU Systemwide Policies on Non-Discrimination and Harassment in Employment
- Resolution and Filing of Complaints of Discrimination and Harassment
- Accommodations for Disabled Employees and Applicants for Employment
- Gender Inclusive Restrooms Campus Map
- Employment Opportunities at CSUSM
- Employment & Recruitment Process
- Human Resources Information System
- HR Forms
- Mandatory Reporting of Child Abuse and Neglect
- Performance Management
- Policies and Procedures
- Training & Professional Development
- Whistleblower Protection
- HR Staff Directory
- HR Teams
Accommodations for Disabled Employees and Applicants for Employment
California State University San Marcos is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to its employees and applicants for employment in order to ensure that individuals with disabilities have equal employment opportunities.
The CSU has a systemwide policy on disability support and accommodation, which is stated in CSU Executive Order 926 (PDF).
Disabled employees and applicants for employment may request an accommodation in accordance with the CSUSM Procedure for Requesting a Reasonable Accommodation (PDF).
Applicants for faculty positions who require accommodation during the application process should contact the Office of Faculty Affairs at (760) 750-4052.
Applicants for non-faculty positions who require accommodation during the application process should contact the department of Human Resources and Equal Opportunity at (760) 750-4416.
A current employee, including a student employee, who is requesting a reasonable accommodation should first contact their appropriate administrator, who will coordinate with Human Resources and Equal Opportunity during the accommodation request process.
For more information, contact Lisa McLean, Senior Manager, Labor & Employee Relations at (760) 750-4416, Craven Hall 1200.
Requests for support services for students with disabilities should be directed to the Office of Disabled Student Services. Individuals wishing to call DSS can do so by dialing (760) 750-4905 or (760) 750-4909 (TTY).